Paintballing for 5 People with 500 paintballs per person
The year is 1883 Corruption and greed has plagued this Wild West town since the booming cattle trade times of ...
The year is 1883 Corruption and greed has plagued this Wild West town since the booming cattle trade times of the Great Western Cattle Trail. The Dodge City Gang have dominated the law enforcement and whiskey trade of the town, although the locals have had enough. You and your sharp-shooting allies have been rounded up to oust the gang and hand back control to the mayor. Get your pistols out and confront the gang yee haa!
Gone are the days of playing behind trees, hay bales and wooden pallets. Incredible movie-set quality game zones enable you to play on a selection of the very best themed scenarios in Australia, including Tomb Raider with Giant Stone Pyramids, Checkpoint Charlie, Chemical Alley, Dodge City and Gold Rush. With the most exciting game zones and best equipment in Australian paintball, get your friends together for an adrenalin-fuelled day of paintball action!
You will use 0.68 calibre Inferno Machine Gun, which is a rapid, well-finished semi-automatic gun that allows all players to play with a paintball marker that gives reliability during battle, serious accuracy and firepower, and has a light-weight and easy to manoeuvre frame with fast-firing action (up to 7 rounds per second!). You will be protected by the latest technology with a US-spec full head goggle protection system incorporating BS compliant lens technology (as well as ear, temple and crown of head protection). These goggles, complete with a chinstrap, will protect you from any potential painful headshots, along with custom-designed paintball body armour to all players entirely free of charge, allowing you to enjoy your day in complete comfort and safety. The protective plates and flexible skin of the boday armour are completely ventilated to avoid a build up of body heat, this essential piece of equipment now gives confidence to those who were too shy to previously play paintball!
What happens on the day? On arrival, you will be checked in, and after filling out a registration form you will be kitted up with all the gear needed for the day and undergo a compulsory safety briefing. Then the action starts! You will play 10-12 varied games during a full day session, with short refreshment breaks in between to reload your paintballs and discuss tactics!
9:00am (arrival) until approximately 4:00pm
Minimum Age: 18 years. Paintball is an active sport so a moderate level of fitness is required. No alcohol is permitted on site, and any players who have been drinking will be excluded from the games and asked to leave the centre. For your complete safety, the following precautions are taken before you commence:
- There is a policy of checking every players goggles before they enter the paintball game zones.
- The base camps are enclosed (safe zones) with high mesh safety netting, and it is prohibited for any paintball gun to enter the base camp.
- It is prohibited to lift goggles in the game zones. If a player lifts or removes their goggles in a game zone then they will be immediately excluded from the game zone and not permitted to play the rest of the day.
- All pre-game safety speeches adhere to the Health Safety rules and regulations.
- All head-shotsdo not count (this is to discourage players from shooting at one anothers heads).
- All managers, assistant mangers and senior marshals hold current first aid qualifications and many other senior staff have an ex-services background and hold similar qualifications.
- Safety standards are extremely meticulous to ensure the well being of all players.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATON: Bookings are essential. Food, snacks and drinks are available at the base camp, along with hot and freshly cooked lunches. Depending upon availability, you will be able to purchase a personal sized pizza straight from the oven, or a delicious BBQ with burgers and sausages. The games go ahead regardless, in all weather conditions. All the game zones are outdoors, but there are sheltered areas and lockers in the base camp where you can store your gear between games.
Bookings Essential. Minimum Age18 Years